Currency exchange during transfer

niko_malazonia
Contributor
Contributor

Greetings everyone,

I want to transfer the funds from my PayPal account to my credit card, but every time I try to transfer the funds in EUR, it automatically gets converted to USD.

My bank is not the issue, I've contacted them and they assured me there is no problem on their end. I could transfer EUR before.

I cannot contact customer support, because they're never available. Who can I contact to resolve this?

Sincerely,
Nika M.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @niko_malazonia

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues transferring funds out to your card. It sounds like the currency may be setup as USD on PayPal's end, which may be able to be changed by working with our Support Teams. Have you tried reaching them through Facebook PM or Twitter DM? They should normally be able to guide you through these kind of situations. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.