Courtesy Credit

Crital59
Contributor
Contributor

Ive went to different websites &taken the time to shop then go to check out to find that im unable to use paypals Courtesy Credit! Does anyone know websites that are able to accept paypals Courtesy Credit?  Please HELP So i can avoid the frustration of going through the whole process to find out im not able to use it once again.  Thank you in advance 

Login to Me Too
18 REPLIES 18

Evergreen14
Contributor
Contributor

Me too!!!  UNABLE TO USE MY PayPal "courtesy credit"!!!!!!!!!!! HELP.

Login to Me Too

lookitzwill
Contributor
Contributor

I am on the same boat.

Login to Me Too

Evergreen14
Contributor
Contributor

After numerous calls and emails to PayPal, I filed a complaint with the BBB.

Login to Me Too

lookitzwill
Contributor
Contributor

Keep us posted once PayPal (hopefully) gets back to you

Login to Me Too

Poxie
Contributor
Contributor
I’m going to file one too! This is not okay!!!!
Login to Me Too

lookitzwill
Contributor
Contributor

I found a solution that worked for me...

MACYS.com

It accepted my voucher as of September 2021.

Login to Me Too

Evergreen14
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks 4 letting us know..

Login to Me Too

Luxtude
Contributor
Contributor

Happend to me. I did what @prettymana did :

'' I actually ended up calling them and they gave me a credit in my balance so I could transfer it to my checking account and use it immediately. The other courtesy credit is still in my wallet. When I mentioned that others have had the same issue, they suggested I share with you that you can call to have the money credited to your balance as well. I hope that helps! ''

Login to Me Too

Poxie
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve been on the phone for hours and weeks trying to get this resolved and I flat out asked them to do what they did for you for me and they say they can not. I wish Ingot whoevee you spoke with. I’m done with paypal. This is a scam and shouldn’t even be a thing. It should just reflect on our PP balance and they should do away with the headache inducing, useless vouchers so we can USE our money.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.