Courtesy Credit not working

Bear9898
Contributor
Contributor

i have a Courtesy Credit on my account that i want to use but every site i check it doesn't give me the option how do i use this thing

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bear9898 

Generally when you receive a credit, you'll receive this in the form of a voucher. Vouchers can then be applied to your next purchase with merchants who accept PayPal. When you click on the courtesy credit, there should be an option to select "Use with next purchase." This will then automatically apply to your next purchase when you go through the checkout process. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bear9898 

Generally when you receive a credit, you'll receive this in the form of a voucher. Vouchers can then be applied to your next purchase with merchants who accept PayPal. When you click on the courtesy credit, there should be an option to select "Use with next purchase." This will then automatically apply to your next purchase when you go through the checkout process. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

writetime
New Community Member

I was able to use a portion of my credit voucher, but it no longer shows up when I select PayPal as payment source even though there is sufficient balance on the voucher. 

Login to Me Too

lookitzwill
Contributor
Contributor

It still doesn't work. I have the "Use at next purchase (when valid)" checked and decided to do buy an item on QVC.com, but it took out the full amount from my credit card (linked on my PayPal account) instead of my Courtesy Credit. 

Login to Me Too

lookitzwill
Contributor
Contributor

I found a solution that worked for me...

MACYS.com

It accepted my voucher as of September 2021.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.