Could not set up preapproved payments at this time

milandhungana
Contributor
Contributor

I have recently created my Paypal account and I have verified by account by adding card as well as by submitting my documents related to my identity.

But when I tried paying Netflix via paypal it says "sorry, we weren’t able to set up preapproved payments at this time." everytime.

I don't know what to do.. How can this problem be solved?? 

Please if anyone have any idea then reply the question with answer.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @milandhungana,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

I am sorry to know that you're unable to set up a preapproved payment. A billing agreement\Automatic payment\preapproved payment authorizes a merchant to take payment from your PayPal account when you make a purchase from the merchant’s website. Automatic payment will be offered by merchants and you'll have to contact the merchant to set up. For account-related questions, I would recommend reaching out to our customer support team through the contact options available on our website.

I hope this helps,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.