Confirmation Argentina Funds on Hold Delivery Coyote Payment Rules Dinosaur Crocodile

nhardwick
New Community Member

I sold an item and it was paid for through paypal. The item was delivered over 2 weeks ago and shipment transaction was through Shipstation so delivery updated automatically. The buyers has confirmed that he received the item and there are no issues. Delivery confirmation has been submitted, but my funds are still on hold. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @nhardwick,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our forum!

I understand your concern about your funds on hold. To provide one of the safe online payments community, the money will be placed on hold, in your pending balance. You can find the possible reasons for your payment on hold here :  Payment on hold or unavailable

In rare cases, the payment may not be released after the delivery because there's a higher than average risk associated with this payment. You can get this checked further by reechoing out to our team by clicking the contact us option at the bottom of PayPal page or send us a message through our Twitter(@AskPayPal) and Facebook page.

I hope this information helps!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.