Closing my bank account

majoranae
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, my paypal account has only one bank account and I intend to close that account and transfer all the funds to paypal balance, will I still be able to do online transactions with the balance or will this cause issues?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi majoranae, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum, and welcome as a new member! 

You can use your PayPal balance to complete payments on PayPal. Merchants can choose which funding methods they will accept payments from, and some in cases it will specify card only. You will be unable to use your PayPal balance to purchase from these merchants. 

- Siobhan 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi majoranae, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum, and welcome as a new member! 

You can use your PayPal balance to complete payments on PayPal. Merchants can choose which funding methods they will accept payments from, and some in cases it will specify card only. You will be unable to use your PayPal balance to purchase from these merchants. 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.