Checking acct and PP linked. Payments declined.

Woofmother
Contributor
Contributor
My personal checking through B of A is linked accurately with PP. Two days ago through today, all but two online orders have declined my payment requests. Haven’t been able to donate to Red Cross, nor send money to someone I successfully have sent money to in the past via Pay Pal. Pay Pal tells me it’s my banks error, my bank tells me it’s PayPals. My bank shows zero declines. I need to use Instacart for food (I’m disabled, no family). Does anyone have a similar story? Thank you.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

prathik5059
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello, @Woofmother 

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!

I completely understand your situation. I am sorry to hear about your current situation. It is entirely possible that you could be running into our security system. This would have temporarily prevented you from taking any further actions in your account. Although our security practices and transaction reviews are meant to protect all customers, sometimes they affect an account in good standing. In this case, I suggest you try again after 48 hours. Please be noted, if we try to attempt again before 48 hours then the security algorithm may reset itself and the same situation may occur again. This will result in a further delay. Therefore, I would request you wait for 48 hours time from now then try again. 
If still the issue is not resolved. You can find the number to reach us by going to https://www.paypal.com, scrolling to the bottom of the page and selecting 'Contact'.

I hope this helps!

Prathik5059

Login to Me Too

Woofmother
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.