Check Cashing

Kobe_L000
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I was just wondering if there is a cutoff time for when you can deposit checks. I don’t get off until 6pm and won’t be able to make it to the bank, so will I be able to cash my check using PayPal or do they work just like the banks?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Kobe_L000,

Thank you for your post. One of the great things about depositing your check digitally into your PayPal account is that it can be done any time. 🙂 To learn more, please take a look at this page.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Kobe_L000,

Thank you for your post. One of the great things about depositing your check digitally into your PayPal account is that it can be done any time. 🙂 To learn more, please take a look at this page.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Ivo_lution
New Community Member

This page is no longer available. Is Paypal still accepting check deposits?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Ivo_lution,

Welcome! I'm sorry that page is no longer available. However, upon checking your Community Profile, it looks like you're located out of Bulgaria - is that right? If so, PayPal does not offer the option to cash a check through PayPal in your country. 

My apologies for any inconvenience this presents, 

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Crossic
Contributor
Contributor
Can you deposit stimulus checks in a personal account? Or would that count as a "business account" deposit and freeze it?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Crossic

At this time you would only be able to cash a check into a PayPal Balance Account. Here's some more information on Cashing a Check with PayPal.

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.