Cash a check option not working?

MissAntonettiWo
Contributor
Contributor
For the last 48 hours, after logging in through my PayPal app & selecting the Cash a check option, (which I have used frequently the last couple months but definitely not over the amount limit), it crashes. After entering my thumbprint after I’ve selected the cash a check-it gives the wait signal (circle thing) and goes to a white screen? Waiting, waiting nothing. I’ve zoomed out of the screen-waiting, waiting, white screen nothing. Again, I’ve tried uploading the last two days & really can’t wait until Monday to add money to my account to go cash it in person l, which is the whole reason I like the convenience of doing this from My Phone… is there technical issues with the app right now? Or for the last 48 hours? I’ve checked to see if I need to Update my app- Nope. I know it’s connected with InGo money but again, wondering if this is being worked on or been checked out yet? Last time I checked (last Thursday on 9/9/21) it was loading, working just fine, but now- it hasn’t been working since! Please someone check into this and tell Me it’s not me 😞 Thank you
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

JustJay1
Contributor
Contributor
Currently isn’t working for most including myself. Talked with a representative and they said they’re working on it and should be fixed “shortly”. Hopefully In a few days
Login to Me Too

MissAntonettiWo
Contributor
Contributor
Wow thank You so much for responding! That almost NEVER happens! And plus, I’m glad it’s not just me! Thank you again my friend, and appreciate your human kindness for looking further into it more than I did! Rock on🤘🏻❤️
Login to Me Too

JustJay1
Contributor
Contributor
No problem, glad I could shed some light about the situation. Hopefully it is fixed soon
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.