Case closed no refund why

NaluYuka2021
Contributor
Contributor
Bought a Disney castle 200.00 pounds my daughter doesn’t like it thinks it’s poorly painted. When will they not make sure the seller gives me a refund
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@NaluYuka2021 

You can open a dispute for non receipt of item or item received but not as described.

However with the latter paypal does not cover buyer remorse or item just not liked, it has to be significantly other than as described for you to get a refund via a claim.

So did you raise a dispute and escalate it to a claim? If so and you sadly lost then anything else has to be between you and your seller.

If the seller is UK as well then maybe consider small claims court OR if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card then maybe your card issuer will assist with a refund?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@NaluYuka2021 

You can open a dispute for non receipt of item or item received but not as described.

However with the latter paypal does not cover buyer remorse or item just not liked, it has to be significantly other than as described for you to get a refund via a claim.

So did you raise a dispute and escalate it to a claim? If so and you sadly lost then anything else has to be between you and your seller.

If the seller is UK as well then maybe consider small claims court OR if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card then maybe your card issuer will assist with a refund?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.