Cant withdraw money

Blackvolt
New Community Member
Ive been trying to withdraw money for a week, when i press withdraw it says “there is a problem right now try again later” but later again doesn’t work *the address info and wallet are correctly updated. What may be the problem?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

giri123
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Blackvolt,

Thank you for reaching out to PayPal support. I'm sorry to hear that you have been experiencing issues withdrawing money. Please clear the cache, cookies and browsing history of your internet browser and then try withdrawing the funds. I would like to inform you that you can withdraw funds from PayPal to your bank or debit card only and not to credit card. You can also try withdrawing funds to different card or bank linked to PayPal account to see if it goes through. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.

Regards,
Girish

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Blackvolt 

Can I add that you have a Cypriot account so can you confirm you live in Cyprus, only sometimes if folks are in a paypal non supported country they use that account to try and bypass the block which to be honest doesn't work. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.