Cannot withdraw money

tmsn1472
New Community Member

I can't withdraw my money now. I was asked to provide business documents that I do not have. How can I solve this?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@tmsn1472 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation OR account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@tmsn1472 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation OR account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

fishtobago
Contributor
Contributor

Some reason I cannot withdraw money from my account I have to Visa debit card and the kind of work still so I don't understand why I cannot withdraw my own money my bank told me that I need to speak to people and I've been calling and calling you trying to get in touch with one of the customer service to help me deal with this no response

Login to Me Too

Jimmy1091
Contributor
Contributor
I also had the same issue while still having it. I have called PayPal multiple times over the past couple of weeks I have sent multiple emails I've done everything possible. My account is not limited or restricted none of my funds are on hold. I've been told by countless reps that I can withdraw Or transfer my funds. So I will try to withdraw my funds and next thing I know is an error message. So then I called PayPal yet once again. Go through the same hooplah Is dealing with the most rude and unprofessional customer service Dealing with the most rude and unprofessional customer service I have ever encountered in my existence. Once again they will tell me problems solved sorry we had suspicious activity. That I wait the few days they tell me to wait. I log on to PayPal and attempt to Transfer my funds Just to get an error message and start the process all over again. At this point I started to feel illegal what they were doing. I guess it wouldn't be as bad if I was at least allowed to make online purchases with the money. I spoke to them yesterday on the phoneAnd was reassured that my funds were available. As I'm sitting here taking the time to write this message out I am stranded in my car by a gas station unable to purchase gas because guess what I'm locked out of my PayPal account again. Good thing it's only 6 and a 1/2 more hours until I can speak to a real person on the phone. Better get comfy.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.