Cannot send money on Xoom. Keeps saying " Please verify your recipient's information"

VictorBailey
Contributor
Contributor

Xoom has to be one of the glitchiest money transaction sites.  I only use it because it is the only one that allows me to pay with PayPal. I have family that live in Brazil.  I have been sending money to them for decades using either WU or Xoom. WU does not allow depositing directly to bank accounts, and now that they have broken ties with Banco do Brazil, my family has to travel hundreds of miles to get money sent via WU, so now I use Xoom mostly.  The problem is, Xoom has been really bad lately.  Almost every time I ry to send money (to people I have sent money for years) Xoom demands that I "Please verify your recipient's information."

Okay. The information for the recipients I am sending to has been on file with Xoom for many years.  Now they want me to verify the information they have used dozens of times successfully.  But here is the real catch, they offer me no options or direction to perform this function they are requiring me to do. I have received no email, no text messages, no nothing.  This is no link, no nothing to do this.  

I really wish I could find someone else besides xoom.  They have to be the worst money sending service in the world. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.