Cannot send money - keep getting error message

Mikaxx
Contributor
Contributor

Cannot send money from my credit card or from Paypal Balance.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

katibovich
Contributor
Contributor

Me Too.

"Your account is not supported for this action." What should I do?

Login to Me Too

Mikaxx
Contributor
Contributor

I called PP's phone service. The problem is such that they could not correct it right away, so it has been escalated to a higher level.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @Mikaxx and @katibovich

Thanks for posting in the PayPal Community Forum! 

I'm sorry you're both having difficulty sending money. Before sending a payment, I recommend confirming your emails and phone numbers. It can also help to verify your account and confirm your card or bank. You'll be directed to our Help Center for detailed instructions by clicking on any of the hyperlinks I have included. Please keep in mind that depending on what country your account is registered in, you may only be able to send Goods & Services payments. If you're trying to send a Friends & Family payment on an unsupported account, that could cause an error message like the one you've included, @katibovich. However, reaching out to Customer Support is a great option for further assistance, as you mentioned, @Mikaxx. You can reach Customer Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal website. 

I hope this information helps and you can both send the payments soon! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

katibovich
Contributor
Contributor
Meghan, thank you very much for the answer! Have a nice day!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.