Cannot make a withdraw with my card

johnz999
Contributor
Contributor

Good day everyone!
I need to ask you this since the support team of PayPal is not responding is of the moment. So I have my current balance right now that I need to withdraw but I couldn't make a transaction with my linked cards. Do you know where's the issue and how it can be resolve?  I already contacted them through email but right now I couldn't receive a favorable response. Please help 

Thank you. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_MariaI

Hello, @johnz999!

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community!

I'm sorry to hear you were having difficulties while trying to withdraw money. Members in some countries can withdraw funds to their card with a Visa logo. To find out if your country is eligible,  visit the PayPal Offerings Worldwide page, choose your country, and view your withdrawal options. If no card withdrawal options are displayed, you cannot withdraw funds from your PayPal account to your card at this time. You can withdraw to your bank account. We may add card withdrawal for more countries in the future. If you become eligible for card withdrawal, we will notify you directly.

I hope this information helps.

Regards,

María. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.