Cannot edit pre-approved payments funding source, gives error message

optiprime8
Contributor
Contributor

Trying to edit pre-approved payments funding source results in error message "An unexpected error has occurred. We apologise for any inconvenience. Please try again later." I have been trying for several days now, on laptop and tablet but always get this message. Is this a bug? How can I get round this?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @optiprime8

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some speed-bumps editing the funding source on a pre-approval. There may be a few different issues getting in the way, but I'd first recommend confirming your other bank or card you're trying to make the preferred funding source. If you're still running into issues after that, I might try clearing your browser's history and cache, then try reaching out to our Customer Support teams for further guidance. 

Good luck, I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.