Cancel Recurring Payment

klmgraphics
Contributor
Contributor

Something so simple has been a constant frustration in PayPal! Why is it that PayPal finds it necessary to hide where Recurring Payments are? Even more frustrating is when trying to search for help on this all I find are outdated posts that are no longer viable since it also seems to necessary for PayPal to constantly rearrange everything! So can someone please tell me where I find my recurring payments dashboard so I can cancel a subscription I no longer need and PLEASE dont tell me to login and click Settings at the top because THAT DOES NOT EXIST! 

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

lomandra
New Community Member

one has to be suspicious that it suits paypal to make these cancellations onerous and so we miss it out on doing it, we miss the cancel date and they earn another $ from the transaction. I feel it is not ineptness but thought out. 

Login to Me Too

777Jackpot
Contributor
Contributor

Kudos to you. I had the same problem and you saved me an hour. Slowly moving all accounts off PP; don't like the way they do business or treat some of their customers.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.