Can't withdraw money to my bank anymore

TheTenfo
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, so this is the first time that my money withdrawal failed and I don't understand why..

It just says something is not right when I go to withdraw to my debit card.. 

So my card is valid till 2024 and it shouldn't be any changes there.

I also tried to delete browsing history and cookies..

Any help?

Screenshot_5.jpg

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Santosh21
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @TheTenfo,

Welcome to Community!

I'm sorry to know that you're facing issue while trying to transfer money from your PayPal account to bank account. I would like to inform you that PayPal's Security system sometimes blocks activities and it may help if you log out of everything on the computer, delete the cookies and temporary internet files, restart the system and try the process again only after 48 hours. This will give the system a chance to re-set and the process may go through successfully after that.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Santosh

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

Santosh21
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @TheTenfo,

Welcome to Community!

I'm sorry to know that you're facing issue while trying to transfer money from your PayPal account to bank account. I would like to inform you that PayPal's Security system sometimes blocks activities and it may help if you log out of everything on the computer, delete the cookies and temporary internet files, restart the system and try the process again only after 48 hours. This will give the system a chance to re-set and the process may go through successfully after that.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Santosh

Login to Me Too

TheTenfo
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah I already deleted all the cookies and browsing history.. And I will wait for about 72 hours just in case, so we'll see.. Thanks.. 🙂

Login to Me Too

TheTenfo
Contributor
Contributor

I can withdraw my money now after waiting for 72 hours, so this is solved.

Login to Me Too

Skydiver11
New Community Member

Dear Sirs

Paypal is the MOST CORRUPT AND ILLEGALLY RUN Company that i have had the misfortune to deal with.

I did a transfer to my bank and i was told it would take 24 hrs as usual to do this - well after 24 hrs the transfer was stopped ! 

When i called you to find out why i was told the money was sent to the paypal account For " GOODS AND SERVICES " WELL THAT WAS A **bleep** ANSWER BECASUE THE MONEY WAS SENT AS " FRIENDS AND FAMILY" AND THEREFORE I DONT NEED TO PROVIDE ANY INFORMATION AND SO THEREFORE THE TRANSACTION SHOULD GO AHEAD  - SO AFTER I MADE A OFFICAL COMPLAINT I CALLED TODAY - 2 WEEKS LATER -  AND I WAS TOLD THAT I WAS A HIGH RISK ACCOUNT !!! WELL IF YOU THINK I AM HIGH RISK THEN WHY DONT YOU LET ME DO THE TRANSACTIONS AND THEN CLOSE MY ACCOUNT AND NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND BECASUE THEREFORE THAT MEANS - YOU ARE STEALING MY MONEY AND WITH HOLDING FOR THE 180 DAYS !! THATS STEALING PEOPLES MONEY  - AND WHEN A CUSTOMER EXPLAINS THE SITUATION TO YOUR AGENTS / MANAGER THEN A CALL SHOULD NOT BE TERMINATED BECASUE THEY DONT LIKE A CUSTOMER BEING ANGRY !! WELL THEN PAYPAL DONT MESS A CUSTOMER AROUND AND ILLEGALLY WITHHOLD MY MONEY - YOU ARE CAUSING THESE ISSUES BY JUMPING TO THE WRONG CONCLUSIONS - AND NOT DISCUSSING IT WITH A CUSTOMER - SO PUT UP WITH A ANGRY CUSTOMER - OR AND I SERIOUSLY SUGGEST THAT THIS - CORRUPT - ILLEGALLY RUN  - DECIETFUL  - MONEY STEALING COMPANY SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN IMMEDIATELY !!!!! MY EMAIL IS  JUST INCASE SOME MANAGER HAS THE INTELLIGENCE OR COMMON SENSE TO UNDERSTAND MY ISSUE AND THEN CAN SEND ME THE £ 70 THAT PAYPAL ARE STEALING FROM ME !!!

I WONT EXPECT A REPLY BECASUE ALL PAYPAL AGENTS ARE NOT  CAPABLE OF READING ANYTHING ELSE BUT THE RULES AND REGULATIONS ON THE COMPUTER SCREEN IN FRONT OF THEM !!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.