Can't transfer shekels into my bank account.

Monaho
Contributor
Contributor

Can't transfer shekels into my bank account but can dollars. It's been months like this. Please help. I got these money from few friends because I had money problems. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

TonyTam
Contributor
Contributor

There are plenty of countries where PayPal doesn't have a local license to operate as a local payment system in that country.

You can send and receive funds but whithdraw only dollars in US-bank account if you have one.

Sometimes some time later PayPal obtains local license to operate and withdraw funds locally.

I can't check this fact about Israel and seems Israel is not in that list of countries on other indirect facts.

The other reason could be your account was created years ago as US-based, so it is not presented as Israeli account in the system.

Check this out. Maybe you can create a new Israel-based account and things will go smoothly.

Login to Me Too

Monaho
Contributor
Contributor

I forgot to mention that in the past it worked fine. Shekels were transferred by me before.
Also it was shekel based first and then I added dollars.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.