Can't transfer money

yogatalk
New Community Member

I see I received $45 dollars but I don't see the usual prompt to transfer it to my checking account. I see the amount is highlight in green. Nothing happens when I click on it.  Any suggestions?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_JonK

Hello @yogatalk

Welcome! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues transferring funds out of your PayPal account. When you click on Wallet in your PayPal account, you should see your balance as well as the option to Transfer Money. If you don't see that option, you may want to try to first clear your browser's cache, cookies, and history to see if it shows up. If that doesn't work, you may want to reach out to our Customer Support teams for further assistance. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

khadijah369
Contributor
Contributor

The money transfer service from my PayPal account is not supported in my account. Why?
How can I do it?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hey @khadijah369,

Welcome to our community help forum!

Sorry to hear that you're not able to see the money transfer option in your PayPal account. Have you confirmed your financials(bank/card) to initiate the transfers from your PayPal account? You have to add and confirm a bank account or card in your PayPal account to initiate the transfers. You can learn more about transferring your PayPal balance to your card or bank account here

I hope this information helps!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

khadijah369
Contributor
Contributor

I can't transfer money to someone who doesn't accept it. I don't know why?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @khadijah369

Thanks for writing back! Is there a limitation on your account? I would recommend checking the Resolution Center to see if there are any actions that need your attention. Otherwise, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams using the link provided above. 

Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause, 

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.