Can't transfer money

pukawai
Contributor
Contributor

I need to transfer money in my PayPal account back to a bank account. According to the Help page, I should click on "transfer money" under wallet but of course that is bogus info. There is a "Transfer money" under Dashboard, but clicking that does nothing but refresh the page - no options for instant or regular transfer, no input for how much to transfer, no input on where to transfer it to. I have transferred money before with no problem and nothing has changed except the Paypal web page.

Yes, I have linked accounts.

No, I don't have nor want a Paypal phone app.

Yes, I have run out of patience with Paypal's "phone support" that cannot solve the issue.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @pukawai,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forum!

Sorry to hear that you're not able to transfer your PayPal balance to your bank account. If you have enough balance in your account you can see the available transfer options under "Transfer money" and the information about other transfer methods can be found here

Please try clearing cache/cookies and also try using a different browser or device to initiate the transfer. If the issue persists, please reach out to our team  by clicking the contact us option at the bottom of PayPal page or send us a message through our Twitter(@AskPayPal) and Facebook page for additional assistance.

I hope this information helps, have a great day!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.