Can't send money

reversalmushroo
Contributor
Contributor

When I try to send money to someone at this 1 email, [removed], it demands I put in their real name and country of residence, verify it's even me using PayPal by sending a code elsewhere, and then verify my bank login info by giving them the password to my bank, and then it always has an error while trying to do that. Why won't it complete, and why this extra security for just this recipient? It's not because I gave the wrong info because I'm literally pasting it from the bank website. Everyone else I try to send money to, I can do it instantly with minimal steps, and yet it's making me jump through hoops with this 1 person saying "now and then, a payment needs to be checked before it goes through". Why does it need to be checked? No one else does. That's annoying that the website can get between me and what I'm trying to do, and there's nothing I can do. Can someone please try sending just 1 penny to that email just to see what I'm talking about?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.