Can't pay subscription-based product with PayPal balance

Ice2004
Contributor
Contributor

I had connected a credit card to my account but when I tried to pay a subscription plan, I can't pay with my PayPal balance as it chose the card as preferred payment method even though I have sufficient amount of money left inside. I have already set the preferred payment method to PayPal balance beforehand

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Iris

Hello @Ice2004

Welcome to PayPal Community! I understand you are having trouble funding a subscription plan with your PayPal balance. In most cases, subscriptions prefer a card or bank to be used as an automatic payment method. This could be why you are not able to see the PayPal balance as the preferred funding source. My apologies for any inconvenience this situation may have caused. I hope this helps!

Iris
If you find this post helpful, feel free to provide kudos or accept a post as a solution to help make our community better.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_Iris

Hello @Ice2004

Welcome to PayPal Community! I understand you are having trouble funding a subscription plan with your PayPal balance. In most cases, subscriptions prefer a card or bank to be used as an automatic payment method. This could be why you are not able to see the PayPal balance as the preferred funding source. My apologies for any inconvenience this situation may have caused. I hope this helps!

Iris
If you find this post helpful, feel free to provide kudos or accept a post as a solution to help make our community better.
Login to Me Too

Ice2004
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for helping
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.