Can't pay anything with PayPal bank account anymore

SkulPenguin
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I started using PayPal a few months ago, wanted to have a Netflix subscription and pay games on steam with it. That worked fine until now. I all of a sudden can't use my account for anything. Anything at all. I tried on everything and asked the help center which responded with that maybe my bank doesn't allow any payment to be done. I contacted my bank and they said that there was no issue. Can someone please help?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

manju_
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @SkulPenguin 

Thank you for your post and welcome to PayPal Community forum. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with sending money from your PayPal account. Please be informed that our internal security system would review every transaction based on various factors and it may not let the transaction go through if it detects potential risk associated with the transaction. I would recommend you to tray again post 48-72 hours and do not make any attempts within this time frame. You may also try a different funding source which is linked with your PayPal account and see if it goes through.

Another possible reason could be a limitation placed on your account. Please check your Resolution center and see if your account is limited. You would see several steps under Resolution center when your account is limited which needs to be completed. Here is how you can remove limitation if your account is limited.

I hope you find this information helpful. 

Thank you

Manju

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

manju_
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @SkulPenguin 

Thank you for your post and welcome to PayPal Community forum. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with sending money from your PayPal account. Please be informed that our internal security system would review every transaction based on various factors and it may not let the transaction go through if it detects potential risk associated with the transaction. I would recommend you to tray again post 48-72 hours and do not make any attempts within this time frame. You may also try a different funding source which is linked with your PayPal account and see if it goes through.

Another possible reason could be a limitation placed on your account. Please check your Resolution center and see if your account is limited. You would see several steps under Resolution center when your account is limited which needs to be completed. Here is how you can remove limitation if your account is limited.

I hope you find this information helpful. 

Thank you

Manju

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.