Can't add funds to wallet from bank account

TheSatanicAngel
New Community Member
  1. I use Desjardins bank. 
  2. The bank is confirmed on Paypal and verified to pay online

The issue is that it wasn't linked at first so when I bought something it was credited to my wallet. I tried to pay it by transferring money from my bank to my wallet and it just doesn't work.

1. On the mobile app, I get a prompt error saying "the transaction cannot be done at this time" or something like that. 

On opera/chrome upon doing the transaction (no errors show up like a prompt or anything), in the source code I get a bunch of errors that I cannot fully show for security and well readability. 

Spoiler
"ngrlCaptcha.min.js:1 POST https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/money/api/balances/deposit 403
I know that "403" is an error for forbidden I think the system understands what I'm doing but doesn't allow it. 
  1.  I heard that there's something like "Paypal Cash" or something and I tried it and it's not available in my country...so forget whatever you are supposed to do with this **bleep**. 

Sooooo basically I have 156,04$ in debt in my wallet that I am unable to pay because I do not have a credit card and it refuses for some reason to accept a transfer from my bank account that IS confirmed on paypal. 

What should I do? 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TheSatanicAngel 

Ways to clear a negative balance.

1. Transfer funds from your bank account via the add funds function....however if you have had a failed bank transfer or negative balance the bank may be auto removed for use.

2. The quickest and easiest way is to get a mate or family member to send a payment via the friends / family option. As long as they don't fund it with a card it should be free.

3. Via a card over the phone with paypal.

4. Buy something and Paypal will normally add the debt to that payment during checkout when you authorise the purchase.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.