Can't access my money - no help from PayPal

Member09
Contributor
Contributor

Can't withdraw money. 1. Call robot doesn't understand the issue 2. Resolution center doesn't work 3. No-one responds via text message - I need to withdraw over £1k and PayPal keeps hold of it.. This never used to be an issue.. What's going on..?!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Member09
Contributor
Contributor

Withdraw Money message: 'We're sorry, something seems to have gone wrong. Please try again later.'
Resolution Center: '
We're sorry, it looks like something went wrong on our end.'

Call robot keeps on telling me to click the 'Withdraw Money' button.. (?!)
No response via Message Center..

Does PayPal still exist..?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hey @Member09

Thank you for your post and welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! 

I would ask that you please ensure you do not have any outstanding account limitations. You can view any limitations on your Resolution Center when you select 'Go To Account Limitations'. Also, check here to see if you need to confirm your identity by following the steps listed here: How do I confirm my identity? (CIP) (paypal.com)

It is important to ensure the bank account you are withdrawing to has your own name registered to it and is confirmed. More information can be found here: How do I confirm my bank account? (paypal.com)

This could also be a security block. I would suggest waiting for 72 hours before trying to withdraw your balance again. After 72 hours, please try and withdraw your balance via the PayPal website rather than the app. Please also avoid using any VPNs. 

If this does not work, I would suggest reaching out to our customer service team again, directly. 

To contact our Customer Service team, click 'Help' or 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal Webpage. 

You can also contact us via Facebook PM or Twitter DM's. 

For Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal 

For Twitter: @AskPayPal

I hope this helps, have a nice day! 

Rebecca 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.