Can't TRANSFER money to my Bank

OldSneezer
Contributor
Contributor

How come I can't transfer  money to my bank. There is no "Transfer to your bank" button/link showing on the WALLET page where the Help info tells me to go. I'm trying to do this on Sunday May28,2023.

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@OldSneezer 

As you haven't added your country to your profile (so we can see when we hover over your username) or said in your post which country you are in so unfortunately its hard for us to advise.
Paypal varies a great deal country to country so you need to tell us where you are on this worldwide community forum.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Alyssa_wright
I’m in the UK and unable to transfer money as the transfer button is not on my app anhmore
Login to Me Too

Alyssa_wright
I’m in the UK and having the same issues.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Alyssa_wright 

This is not your thread, any advice I give you for your country may not apply to the original poster @OldSneezer  who's thread this is.

I am waiting for him to reply as to his country.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

OldSneezer
Contributor
Contributor

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@OldSneezer 

Have you withdrawn funds before and are you trying to withdraw to a bank account or debit card?

Are the funds in your balance cleared and not pending or do you not have funds showing in your paypal balance?

Have you added and confirmed a bank account on your paypal account?

Have you tried withdrawing via the app or vice versa?

Have you tried another browser or device?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

OldSneezer
Contributor
Contributor

Found the problem - PayPal is broken as follows:

I'm trying to request the transfer to my bank using Safari (Monterey12.6.5)  on an iMac. I was able to do the transfer using my iPhone - no problem. The difference is on the iiPhone the PayPal app asked for me to accept the money that was sent sent to me first. I did and it proceeded to the transfer buttons and all that worked. 

On the iMac there is no step asking for me to accept the money when going to the WALLET page.

PayPal needs to fix their stuff for requesting transfers from Safari one an iMac.

I'm guessing this is some kind of permission problem notice by PayPal on Safari browsers (ver. 16.4.1) Don't have time now to debug this further. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.