Can't Confirm Email Address

temp20220514a3
Contributor
Contributor

I sent my nephew money for a wedding gift.  He didn't get the usual email stating money had been sent.  He tried logging into his account but it told him to verify his email address.  It gave me a link, but the link won't work.  Why is that?  So, now I'm wondering what will happen to the money I sent????

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@temp20220514a3 

What does it say next to the transaction in your paypal account?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

temp20220514a3
Contributor
Contributor

It just shows my nephew's name, the amount sent and it says "Money Sent."  But for some reason, he can't get into his PayPal account to get it.  He recently used PayPal to pay some of the vendors for his wedding, so the account should be okay, but he can't figure out why he can't GET money.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@temp20220514a3 

ok if its SENT then it has successfully gone to his email address / paypal account as long as you used the correct email address without any spelling errors?

So if paypal have told him to confirm his email address to receive the funds has he done so as per link?

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-confirm-my-email-address-faq1485?app=searchAuto...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.