Can't Buy Gift card on Game using PayPal

iamjanuth
New Community Member
Trying to purchase a gift card on a game using PayPal but PayPal keeps saying try a different card - I have used the same card in the past to make the same purchase and there was no issue. I've also checked with my card issuer and they've confirmed that they have no issues with PayPal and that my card is fine. What do I do? I checked if I need to re-verify my card but there's no prompt to do so. Please let me know.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @iamjanuth,

Welcome to the PayPal Help Community! I'm sorry to hear you're unable to buy a gift card using PayPal through a game. I'd first recommend trying the steps listed in this Help Center article: Why was my payment declined?

If you're still running into issues after that, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page for further assistance. 

Best wishes and game on!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.