Can not transfer funds to bank account

chamals
Contributor
Contributor

sorry about that right now we're not able to transfer the funds to your bank, this error message shows many times how can I transfer my money from PayPal to bank account

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@chamals 

As you have given 0 information then hard to advise, you haven't even said which country you are in.

Also have you withdrawn funds before / new account or new problem / have you confirmed the bank / what currency are the funds in and are they cleared or pending??? 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@chamals 

As you have given 0 information then hard to advise, you haven't even said which country you are in.

Also have you withdrawn funds before / new account or new problem / have you confirmed the bank / what currency are the funds in and are they cleared or pending??? 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

chamals
Contributor
Contributor
thank you for reply, I am try to withdraw money to Sri Lanka, LKR, I have withdrawow money many times before and this time only I face this issue, I am connect my de it card and it works befor correctly
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@chamals 

Are you actually using a Sri Lankan paypal account?

Only unless things have changed recently the option to receive and withdraw funds on a Sri Lankan paypal account is not available or supported.

So are you using another countries paypal account?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

chamals
Contributor
Contributor

I am using malaysia account and try to transfer money to sri lankan bank account, before 2 months i have transfer money to my bank account with out errors, but now i can not transfer

this is the error

Screenshot_20220921_135309_com.huawei.browser.jpg

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@chamals 

I'm surprised it worked at all as normally you can't add another countries financial banks or cards to an international paypal account.

Also if you are in Sri Lanka and using a Malaysian paypal account at some point it will be permanently limited as its against paypal rules.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.