Can a person instant transfer money from a PayPal account to bmo bank account in canada

Jamyz
Contributor
Contributor
Can u send money from ur paypal account to ur canadian BMO account using Instant Transfer...cause ive tired snd ot says my bank doesnt currently support instant transfer...any 1 have a bmo account in canada and can instant transfer money and dont have to wait 3-4 days
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Jamyz

Welcome to the PayPal Community! Normally, if the option is unavailable when you go to transfer funds out of PayPal, instant transfer may not be available for that bank. However, just to make sure everything is set up correctly, you may want to make sure your bank account is confirmed. 

My apologies for any inconvenience this causes,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Jamyz
Contributor
Contributor
Where do I find out if bank of Montreal is one of the banks that instant bank is available at...to why wouldn't be if it's offered and has been for a while now why would it be offered to some and not others,it's a major bank I ask numerous paypal operators and cause it been going on for a long while..its 2 plus years and I get the same answer from paypal its ur bank talk to them...and I've called went in person and checked just as many times that I've call paypal to ask....my bank said there's nothing on file saying my bank account cant be and that there's nothing stopping Me from connecting instant deposits so I get back at paypal but can't get an answer when I ask, it's always there's nothing on our end,it's on ur end connect ur bank it's on there end ...my banks says there no file connected to my bank account stop it and being a Canadian major bank I don't see it from not being able to not too...I've tried googling it can't find anyone saying it's not available...
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.