Can I pay on websites without adding credit card?

conakss
Contributor
Contributor

Hi guys, I wanted to buy some sneakers on StockX with PayPal and during adding it there, PayPal requires adding my credit card info “Please add a debit or credit card to complete your purchase”. Is it possible to pay just with my balance without adding a card? don't want to top up my balance if I can’t pay without card info

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@conakss 

If you only have a balance then paypal often require you to add a card as a back up funding source, does not mean they will charge it.

As long as you have the balance in the correct currency, cleared and not pending + marked your balance as your preferred funding source then it should be used.

However check before you click to pay that it does say funds will be debited from your balance on the check out screen.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@conakss 

If you only have a balance then paypal often require you to add a card as a back up funding source, does not mean they will charge it.

As long as you have the balance in the correct currency, cleared and not pending + marked your balance as your preferred funding source then it should be used.

However check before you click to pay that it does say funds will be debited from your balance on the check out screen.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

conakss
Contributor
Contributor
I still didn't understand, without information about the card, will I be able to pay on websites with just a wallet balance?
Login to Me Too

Vianoce
Contributor
Contributor

Yes he mean only pay with his wallet money from paypal i want do that too but i dont now how soo do you now ?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.