Can I get a refund because PayPal is banned in my country and I can't withdraw funds.

dayyan1
Contributor
Contributor
Recently I wanted to withdraw funds from my fiverr account to Payoneer account which is connected to my profile already. However, when I clicked on withdraw funds from my mobile app, it automatically sent the transaction email without giving me any prompt that it was sending funds to paypal. PayPal is banned or unavailable in Pakistan. I don't remember creating a PayPal account, but I received an email telling me that I have received funds in my PayPal email. I logged into PayPal on the website and it shows funds there, but I can not withdraw funds in any way because it is totally unavailable in Pakistan. Can anyone help to get back the funds from the PayPal account as the funds are totally useless there.
Ps. I contacted Fiverr support and they said that they can't do anything about it and that I should contact PayPal support.
I tried contacting PayPal support but it gives me an error on the dispute page (guess that is because it is banned in Pakistan maybe)
What can I do now?
Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

nobodys_equal
Contributor
Contributor
I can try to help you if you'd like
Login to Me Too

dayyan1
Contributor
Contributor

Sure, but how tho?

Login to Me Too

nobodys_equal
Contributor
Contributor
Do you have Facebook
Login to Me Too

nobodys_equal
Contributor
Contributor
You can send it to me thru PayPal and I can send it back to you via Facebook pay
Login to Me Too

dayyan1
Contributor
Contributor

@nobodys_equal Yeah Dayyan Saleaheen hmu there

Login to Me Too

nobodys_equal
Contributor
Contributor
Sent friends request on Facebook
Login to Me Too

dayyan1
Contributor
Contributor

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@dayyan1 

Don't do it, scammers tell you to send the payments via friends/family and then ignore you knowing that you can do nothing about it.

Paypal does not support Payoneer (or other virtual banks), you can sometimes add an account but it won't work properly and Paypal advise you against trying.

Go to your countries paypal site and see what withdrawal options you have.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.