CHARGED TWICE!

ryan229
New Community Member

So, i bought 2 items from a website, paid with paypal and thought it was all fine, given the fact that they didnt take money from my bank until a week later, today i check my bank account and notice that i'm in overdraft...

Paypal has charged me for one of the items twice... essentially stealing £1099 from me. This seems to have been a problem 10 years ago, its a shame to see that this problem still happens to this date. 

After all these problems of just trying to order 2 items i dont think ill be using paypal again. Despite being a member since 2016. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Tricia

Hi @ryan229

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear of the trouble with this transaction. 

Are you seeing duplicate transactions on your PayPal account? You can report this billing issue to us for review. If we confirm you were charged twice for this, we will certainly refund one of the charges. 

I hope this information helps!

Thanks, 
Tricia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.