Buyers Confirmed Paypal Receipt But My Money Still On Hold

ArchitectsStudi
New Community Member

I have 4 Trsansactions as a seller. All of my buyers has confirmed that they received the items (i'm selling Virtual Items/Service) after 48 hours payments made.

But my money still held by Paypal. Why this happened? 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Dee14021
New Community Member
Daylilies is a scam they say you received item and it is a pillow case. Not the hut and when you receive it no information is inside package. When you go to site it's in Chinese and you have to say you received item to go further. PayPal refused to reimburse me. So I closed account.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello everyone! Welcome to the PayPal Community!

@ArchitectsStudi - It sounds like you're waiting on funds you've received to be released - is that right? If so, here's a Help Center article On Holds you may find a bit useful.

@Amitava001 - Its a bit harder to confirm receipt of services, so those transactions may be on hold for the full 21 days unfortunately. Here's an article with a bit more information for you: Why is my payment on hold or unavailable?

@Dee14021 - Your issue is a bit different, it sounds like you're running into an issue with a seller not sending you the right item. I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams to see what appeal options may be available for your case. You can reach Customer Support by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message. 

Best wishes all!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Amitava001
New Community Member
I'm experiencing some thing like this. Paid for services and confirm receipt already but the buyer still saying the money is on hold
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.