Buyee Payment Error Message Problems

Denn1s548
Contributor
Contributor

When using Japanese proxy service "buyee" i keep getting an error message. I keep on getting the message on Buyee that "Your payment through PayPal has failed. The payment method currently registered with your PayPal account is not valid. In order to process your payment, please switch the method on PayPal to another one or contact PayPal for solving the problems." This is weird because I have been able to pay just fine with paypal on Buyee before and also have the required funds in my debit account. Help?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

anlam8
New Community Member

I also had the same issue--except I've never used Buyee before. I assumed it's a problem through PayPal since I followed all the necessary guidelines that Buyee has when using PayPal. I have to use a card instead. If you haven't checked already it might be because of certain cards that don't work with Buyee, addresses for PayPal and Buyee are not the same, or there's an insufficient balance. If you've fixed this issue please let me know ! PayPal is the most convenient for me for Buyee and was wondering if there was a real solution or it fixed with time

Login to Me Too

Matias1974
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I have the same problem, coud you solve it?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Matias1974 

Thank you for joining the PayPal Community Help!

Sorry to hear that you're running into issues while completing the payment using PayPal. Have you confirmed your financials in your PayPal account? For successful transactions, you have to verify your PayPal account by confirming your financials. If your account is already verified, it's possibly risk which is blocking the payment through the card. PayPal system reviews every transaction for possible risk. If the system deem risk, it may temporarily block the payment or limit the payment options.

I suggest you to try again at a later date by clearing cache/cookies or trying a different browser. If the issue persists, please try with the different payment method to complete the purchase. 

Best wishes,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Matias1974
Contributor
Contributor

I could finally solved the problem. In fact, the problem wasn´t my account, I called VISA and they explained to me that our central bank (Argentina) doesn´t allow Paypal payments,  using credit or debit cards for big transactions. Big transactions I mean 50 usd or more, but they permit smaller values to validate credit cards! Really crazy!!

So I had to pay directly using my credit card on the japanese site.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.