Business days

Alex1946
Contributor
Contributor

Hello! I want to specify business and non-business days. In refunds policy it says 30 days for one method and 5 business days for another.So, 30 days are regular, not only business?

"Credit card (including PayPal Credit): your refund will go to your credit card. It may take up to 30 days for the refund amount to appear on your card statement. If the card was canceled or you paid with a prepaid card, contact the card issuer to access your refund. The money will still be sent to this card account.

Bank account: your refund will initially go back to the PayPal balance before being auto swept back to the original funding source (bank). It may take up to 5 business days for the refund amount to appear on your bank account. If a refund is issued shortly after you paid, we'll try to cancel the transaction so you're never charged. If we're unable to cancel the transaction, the refund will be processed and sent to your bank account."

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Alex1946 

30 days = 30 calender days.

5 business days = days excluding weekends or public holidays.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

neworder89
Contributor
Contributor

i am still waiting 2 weeks later for a refund,paid with bank not credit card.paypal no help at all.

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Alex1946 

30 days = 30 calender days.

5 business days = days excluding weekends or public holidays.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

neworder89
Contributor
Contributor

yep,same old same old. i know all that. my bank account is source not card, it has been 2 week ,not 5 days. pay pal no help in anyway shape or form. i recieved a fund on the 2nd aug,paypal took that back ,on the 3rd august,and still not refunded.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@neworder89 

I was not replying to you, I was replying to @Alex1946  who's thread this is.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.