Boosty Payment Issues with PayPal. Is it Me or PayPal?

MsDayPlanner
New Community Member

For the last week or so I've been unable to make payments with my PayPal account through Boosty.  I have a doll artist who I purchase items from and she uses Boosty because she had her Etsy shop removed for political reasons.  I make a small monthly payment similar to Patreon and that seems to have gone through this month, but when I tried to purchase customized items in the last few days it doesn't work.  We tried making smaller purchases by dividing the items into four smaller purchases so that the purchase amount wouldn't be as high (it was $330 each for two transactions), but that didn't go through.  I tried making my primary payment source my bank account instead of a U.S. based credit card - again, it doesn't go through.  I know that I'm prohibited from making direct payments to this person because of where she is located, but this is the first time I've been unable to pay to Boosty.  Without knowing if it's a denial on Boosty's side or PayPal's side, I'm a little lost.  Boosty says it's no problem on their end, so now I'm checking to see if anyone else has had problems making payments using Boosty.  Thank you for your assistance.  

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.