Blocking sites/services from using PayPal as a payment method

Fuhleeseeuh
New Community Member
Is there a way to block payment requests from a website? I let a sibling use an old imvu account i had, but i had the thought that my paypal account my still be linked in payments. Is there a way to block that site/service from paypal? I have no access to the imvu account now.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Fuhleeseeuh,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the community! You can follow the steps listed here to check for any active billing agreements under Automatic Payments that you may wish to cancel. If you cancel one, that merchant will no longer be able to bill you through that agreement. Please be cautious not to cancel any that you wish to keep, as there is not a way to reactivate an inactive agreement without re-initiating the automatic payment directly with the merchant.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.