Blocked stolen card and new one, can I still Recieve money

AnastaziaL
Contributor
Contributor

Can I still receive money through my paypal if cc was stolen, is blocked, and new one is still in mail not activated? Thank you for help!!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AnastaziaL 

As long as you have a Visa card linked (not removed) yes, but it’s tricky because your country has the automatic monthly transfer by PayPal to the card. If you have another Visa card linked, you may select that Visa card for your automatic transfers to continue receiving payments without issue. Be aware that you must have the new card registered by the time PayPal makes the automatic transfer and call your card issuer about what their policy in such situations, just in case. Do they bounce the transfer back to PayPal or they will accept the transfer and issue a check, etc.

PayPal Receive Funds and Automatic Transfer Agreement

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AnastaziaL 

As long as you have a Visa card linked (not removed) yes, but it’s tricky because your country has the automatic monthly transfer by PayPal to the card. If you have another Visa card linked, you may select that Visa card for your automatic transfers to continue receiving payments without issue. Be aware that you must have the new card registered by the time PayPal makes the automatic transfer and call your card issuer about what their policy in such situations, just in case. Do they bounce the transfer back to PayPal or they will accept the transfer and issue a check, etc.

PayPal Receive Funds and Automatic Transfer Agreement

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.