Blank Screen at OTP for sending payment

ChetanaPurohit
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to send payment to other paypal person.

Everything works till Send Payment Button,

When I click send payment blue button i get blank screen instead of OTP.

I tried firefox, chrome and mobile browser, also tried Private Mode.

Tried clearing browser cache and cookies.

This is happening since 4 days.

Screenshot 2021-08-10 at 10-40-12 PayPal Send payment preview.png

After this I get blank screen.

Screenshot 2021-08-10 at 10-39-12 PayPal Send payment preview.png

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Iris

Hello @ChetanaPurohit,

Welcome to PayPal Community! I realize that you may be having issues sending a payment. If you have attempted troubleshooting and the payment still does not go through, you may want to try again after 72 hours. Please do not attempt again until this timeframe has passed. 

Alternatively, you can reach Customer Support by clicking Contact and then Message Us (when available) at the bottom of the PayPal website. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message. 

Message Us

Twitter Direct Message

Facebook Instant Message

I hope this helps!

Iris
If you find this post helpful, feel free to provide kudos or accept a post as a solution to help make our community better.
Login to Me Too

ChetanaPurohit
Contributor
Contributor

What I tried was adding new Master Card, it works, Then added another Visa, it shows blank OTP screen. So I installed Paypal Andriod app and now VIsa card work. So it is clear tha issue is in Paypal Website for 'verified for Visa' OTP page. I solved my issue temporary by using Paypal Andriod app instead of website.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.