Bank transfer blank page

StarShinning
Contributor
Contributor

Hi!

I don't know if this is occurring to more people, but I am trying to transfer the money in my paypal account to my bank account and all I get is a blank page. It is been going on for months and I believe is the second time I report this issue,

I have re-started the computer and cleared the cache

I have also tried a different browser

I have also tried through the app

Thanks for your input, I am very very frustrated

Login to Me Too
21 REPLIES 21

Shufaz
Contributor
Contributor
As I feared, all from Malaysia. A friend of mine had this problem too. They seemed active in Twitter, so please ask there too, guys.
Login to Me Too

BarbNg
Contributor
Contributor
It's working already. I just tried ☺️
Login to Me Too

Botato
Contributor
Contributor

Me too... same problem .. Contact help center, no replies in 24 hours

Login to Me Too

Jyeahlisa
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same problem! I’m also from Malaysia. Please help resolve this issue.
Login to Me Too

BarbNg
Contributor
Contributor
It's working already. I just tried it
Login to Me Too

LoneLong
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal please help fix the issue. I can't transfer money. After click the fund transfer it turn out blank page. it has been few days already. I'm from Malaysia.

Login to Me Too

theglockx
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone,

I've called Paypal's help line 03-7723 7155.

A lady answered my call said that this technical problem is happening in Asia, including Malaysia.

She said that the technical team is working on solving this problem but the resolution time is unsure. We're asked to wait. 

I sincerely hope it'll be resolved ASAP. 

Login to Me Too

Shufaz
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for the update! Let's hope it'll resolve soon.
Login to Me Too

LoneLong
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Buddy, Thanks for the updated. you are the man.

Login to Me Too

Macaronee
Having the exact same problem now. Malaysian as well. If this has been going on for a few days, then I hope the technical team can resolve this ASAP. I'm sure they're doing all they can now. Regardless, still disappointed that we can't withdraw our money as instantaneously as we expected from Paypal's services. Most if not all need the money we have accrued in Paypal urgently.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.