Bank deposits not deducted seven days after sending money although the money was received

ensfansf
New Community Member

The preferred payment method of my PayPal account was set to be my German bank account. A week ago, I sent money using Paypal and beneficiary received the money almost immediately. I expected that this money would be deducted from my bank account in two to three days, but this doesn't happen even after seven days (five working days). What has happened? 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Iris

Hello @ensfansf,

Welcome to PayPal Community! I understand that you may be having trouble with a transaction that has not been deducted from your bank yet. Typically, the timeframe for the funds to be deducted depends on the financial institution. Payments usually take 3-5 business days to clear and can take 10 business days. It sounds like you are within that timeframe. Please reach out to Customer Support if you still have this issue after 10 business days have passed. 

I hope this helps! 

Iris
If you find this post helpful, feel free to provide kudos or accept a post as a solution to help make our community better.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.