Bank confirmed, still unable to pay without fees.q

Marrukurli
Contributor
Contributor
I had this issue a couple of years ago upon getting a new card, and have it again. There were problems getting my bank confirmed but now that it is there are still issues. Attempts at paying gives me a warning that maximum login attempts (with the bank, not PayPal) have been exceeded and to try again in 24 hours, even when I have only tried once in longer than 24 hours. Been on the phone with PayPal three times thus far. One suggestion was to find an alternate method of payment - there is none - or wait until 48 hours have occurred (no guarantee that would even fix it). They claim it's a security thing. Almost three weeks after my bank is confirmed and I've been able to make only two payments despite receiving the same message. Would rather not pay the fee as that was one of the reasons the bank got confirmed. I don't recall having to log in with my bank after signing into PayPal, though could be mistaken, every time I want to make a payment. Should a call to the bank be in order? Plan on waiting out the 48 hours but am doubtful it will work.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.