Bank account still "Checking" after 1 week

David828
Contributor
Contributor
Hello! I've linked a bank account around one week ago and it says that is still "Checking". I can't top up any money from any account; Because instant top up with Trustly is temporary deactivated in my country and the only way to top up my account is via bank. Thank you! Have a nice day!
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@David828 

“Checking” indicates what type of bank account you have, not that the bank account is being checked by PayPal. There are two common types of bank accounts: Checking (or Current) bank accounts and Savings bank accounts.

If you see:

[Name of bank] Checking ••••1234

Give it a Nickname

It means you bank is ready to use.

After adding a bank account to your PayPal account, you'll be asked to confirm it. 

Note: Not all countries allow the ability to add money. If your bank account is confirmed, you can try paying with your bank account or card at PayPal checkout instead of adding money.

What is happening when you try to add money? 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

David828
Contributor
Contributor
I haven’t received anything and they didn’t asked me to confirm nothing. I also tried to add some money to the PayPal account and i have only the "Instant top up using Trustly" (which does not work), i can't add money from my bank account ( because my bank account is not confirmed ). I had an account a few years ago, where after I linked the bank account, I was able to confirm instantly, but now, i can't.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.