Bank account not available

Wpohyar
Contributor
Contributor
I've linked my bank account and confirmed it but when I've gone to buy something through eBay it's not showing the bank account, just a debit card. I've had to set up a new PayPal account but before that I used to use the pay after delivery option but not allowing me to do that as it's not picking up my bank account.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Harsha4
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Wpohyar 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal community. I understand your concern regarding using a bank account to make a payment on eBay. A few merchants only accept card payments. I recommend you check if this merchant accepts payment via bank account. If yes, please try using this link to set up your preferred payment mode: Click Here. If you are unable to fix the issue, we can aid in resolving the issue. You can find the number to reach us by going to https://www.paypal.com, scrolling to the bottom of the page and selecting "Contact". Please visit the link to get more information when you face this type of issue.

Thank you,

Harsha 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.