Bank Transfer Vanished

Temp20211103b
Contributor
Contributor

Early this morning I instantly transferred 690.13 after the transfer fee from paypal to my bank. I paid off all the bills I owe and had exactly 258.70 left. I looked at my account a couple hours later and exactly 690.13 was subtracted from my account leaving me with a total of -431.43. In my bank transaction history there is no history of the transfer even though I did receive the money. The paypal website incorrectly says that the transaction took place on the second and the app correctly says it happened on the 3rd, and both have identical transaction ID numbers. Not sure if that has anything to do with it. I was one the phone with both companies this morning for a total of 5 hours and both companies are blaming each other. Has anyone ever had anything similar happen to them and how was it resolved?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Temp20211103b
Contributor
Contributor
I should also note that I cannot overdraft with my bank. I can only spend the funds I have available and no more.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.