Balance on Hold and Get Money Sooner link Errors Out

mikestuart
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal balance on hold, the get money sooner link has a "Ship Virtual Product Option",

but that Errors out with "Experiencing Technical Difficulties"PayPal-Error-Message.jpg

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_JonK

Hi @mikestuart

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I can understand how payment holds can be a bit of a frustrating experience. Normally, if you're selling a virtual product or service,  you can update the order status to "Completed", "Pending", or "Canceled".  is that what you're trying to update? If so, you may want to try clearing your browser's history and cookie to see if that helps. Otherwise, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams for assistance. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

mikestuart
Contributor
Contributor

I tried to change the status of virtual product to complete, but the system errors out. 

Also tried to contact customer support, they won't answer phone calls, emails, or chat.

Seems PayPal doesn't have enough money to cover its transactions, like FTX, they are misusing customer funds.

PayPal-Error-Message.jpg

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.