Balance decreasing daily

Athena_Petrova
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I've recently joined PayPal and I still don't understand a lot of things. I've noticed my balance has been decreasing with a few cents every day. I read about reserves, but didn't quite grasp how they work like where the settings for them are, if they're only for business accounts and if I can see the reserved amount. My question is: why is my balance decreasing each day?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Peanuttbutter5
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I have the same scenario. i thought its all about the conversion rate of usd to php but upon checking it decreases everyday. do you get any answer from this? I’m new to Paypal and this is alarming. Every cents matter nowadays 😞 im so disappointed with paypal. @Athena_Petrova 

Login to Me Too

Athena_Petrova
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, @Peanuttbutter5 I contacted PayPal about my problem and they helped me fix it. My money was distributed in two currencies: euro and USD. Euro is my main currency, so to make up the overall balance every day the USD was calculated into euro considering the drop of its value. Once I converted the USD into euro my balance stopped decreasing so the problem really was related to the exchange rate. I hope this helps!
Login to Me Too

Peanuttbutter5
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for the reply. I should contact paypal regarding this matter so it will stop decreasing.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.