Bad service. I just got rip a value of 100 usd on refund rate.

Rayen4
New Community Member
Hi, is this normal? I just got rip a value of 100 usd on refund rate.From amount €662.30 EUR To amount 10,062.41 SCR Currency conversion PayPal exchange rate: 1 EUR = 15.1931 SCR (Rs11,706.83 SCR PayPal's Conversion Rate: 1 SCR = 0.0565738 EUR Converted From: Rs11,706.83 SCR Converted To: €662.30 EUR)
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Dani

Hello @Rayen4,

Thank you for joining us on the PayPal Community Forums, and reaching out. I understand your concern with changing currency conversion rates. The currency conversion rates are updated regularly, and as such the rate used for a payment may differ from the rate when a payment is refunded. This PayPal Help Center covers where you can find the current rates, along with information on when they are updated: Where can I find PayPal's currency calculator and exchange rates?

I hope you this article helps clear things up in regard to currency conversion with PayPal.

- Dani
If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.